We’re looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to bring their expert knowledge to bear in supporting our development of The Dragon Prince game.
What You Will Do:
- Implement and maintain tools and services to support game development, including: source control, branching and merging automation, internal deployment tools, and testing
- Develop DevOps tools and workflows for backend platform development, QA, and testing
- Write and maintain correct, organized, efficient, and well-tested code as necessary
- Actively contribute to the growth of a startup studio. Lead by example, including demonstrating a willingness to give and receive feedback, collaborate with others to share techniques, and contribute to a positive working environment
- 2+ years of experience
- Relevant experience: source control, CI/CD, IT operations (planning, scripting, deployment, and support), and build systems
- Proficiency in higher-level languages, examples include Python, Java, Kotlin, Groovy, Scala, F#, Racket, Clojure, Erlang, etc.
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication of technical concepts
- Ability to work with a high degree of self-direction and motivation
- Creative nature with strong problem-solving skills
Wonderstorm Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees, and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.