We’re looking for a world-class technical artist to help build tools to enable our Artists and bring the world of Xadia to life through our video game.
What you will do...
- Interface between artists, engineers, and designers to drive collaborative projects
- Architect and maintain art content pipelines and workflows
- Research, develop, and document art asset budgets
- Support outsource management in ingesting external assets
- Mentor and guide team members in areas of expertise
- Actively contribute to the growth of a startup studio. Lead by example, including demonstrating a willingness to give and receive feedback, collaborate with others to share techniques, ideas, and contribute to a positive working environment
- Proven track record in at least one shipped title (preferably AAA)
- Solid understanding of 3D math
- Good understanding of algorithm design and of their inherent complexity
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4’s Blueprint and Material Systems
- Intimate knowledge of Maya and computer graphics
- Ability to work with a high degree of self-direction and motivation
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Creative nature with strong problem solving skills
- Bonus XP: working knowledge of C++ in Unreal Engine 4
- Bonus XP: Experience with at least one Maya scripting language (python or MEL)
Wonderstorm Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees, and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.