We are seeking a level 9999 Revenue & Insights Lead to define revenue strategy for The Dragon Prince game, lead the development of player-centric monetization features and content, optimize business performance AND player satisfaction, and lay the foundation for Wonderstorm’s data, reporting, and analytics pipeline. You understand the path to long-term growth always starts with the player first, and are a champion of data-informed decision making to create the best possible experiences for the player.
- Define and implement player-first revenue strategy for The Dragon Prince game, and Wonderstorm’s future games and products
- Own the development of monetization features and content, including the in-game shop and digital product lines
- Manage storefront merchandising, optimization, bundle creation, and pricing
- Develop and drive in-game event strategy and execution to increase player engagement
- Establish the data pipeline and reporting layer for game and business analytics
- Lead analytical and research efforts to inform strategic decisions around the business and the game
- Player-centric and focus on finding player value-based solutions to drive growth
- Incredibly collaborative and always listen first to understand the goals and perspectives of the team and key stakeholders
- Constantly improving - open to constructive feedback, trying new ideas, challenging your own biases and assumptions, and learning from both the W’s and the L’s to maximize future success
- Data-informed but not driven by data. You are a strategic thinker able to fully contextualize the “hard” and “soft” variables that go into making a decision.
- Insatiably curious and want to find all the answers to all the things!
- 5+ years working as a monetization manager, revenue strategist, or product manager specializing in monetization
- Prior experience working on live service products or free-to-play games
- Fluent in the data analysis workflow, applied statistics, and understanding biases
- Experience in building data tools and creating insightful visualizations
- Experience in machine learning techniques and statistical modeling
- Experience in the video game industry on a live services game
- Prior experience leading and implementing revenue strategy
- Knowledge of modern data processing tools, cloud providers, and their tools
- Deep knowledge of and/or love for The Dragon Prince franchise
Wonderstorm Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees, and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.