Bring your experience and expertise to help us make a great mobile gaming experience within the world of Xadia!
As a Senior Mobile QA Tester, you will drive the testing our games on different mobile devices, identifying and reporting bugs, and providing feedback on game features and performance. You will also work closely with developers, designers, and other testers to ensure that our games meet the highest standards of quality and usability.
- Be the first line of defense in discovering and identifying functionality issues in the game
- Contribute to the development, execution, and maintenance of manual and automated test plans in partnership with the QA Lead
- Develop a deeper understanding of development tools and the build process
- Catalog, regress, and verify issues in the database
- Cultivate and develop processes to maintain a healthy, positive relationship with internal and external QA personnel
- Experienced in testing on mobile platforms, primarily iOS and Android
- Flexible: able to pivot at a moment’s notice and eager to help in any way possible
- Comfortable with giving and receiving positive feedback as well as constructive criticism
- Able to clearly communicate both verbal and written ideas to give actionable feedback
- Organized, methodical, and detail-oriented
- Self-motivated, proactive, and excited to tackle new challenges
- 2+ years experience testing video games across major platforms (PC, console, and/or mobile)
- Experience within a highly collaborative environment working with various disciplines including engineering, design, and art
- Experience with a variety of development tools and a willingness to learn new tools (e.g., Jira/Perforce/GitHub/Unreal Engine 4, and more)
- Experience working on and shipping one or more mobile game titles
- Previous testing of mobile platform standards and requirements (Android, iOS)
- A desire to be the QA expert: reproduce bugs for fellow team members as needed, develop meaningful insights into the project, and share your testing expertise with others
The annual base pay range for this position in Los Angeles, California is $70,000 USD - $80,000 USD. Pay is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and overall experience. In addition to base pay, all full-time positions will receive equity, flexible PTO, unlimited sick leave, parental leave, a full range of medical, dental, and vision insurance, and relocation support as part of the overall compensation package.
Wonderstorm Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees, and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.